The 5th Annual Jefferson Infertility Counseling Conference: When It Takes More Than Two to Make a Baby
takes place May 30-June 1, 2018 and we want you
to join us!
This unique conference is designed for ART mental health, nursing and other ART professionals, and addresses the inter-twined psychological, legal and ethical issues in third party reproduction. Lively lectures and exchanges, interactive sessions, small workshops/group learning, and informal learning across lunch and dinner tables all create terrific opportunities to learn and network. This year’s conference features:
- MORE faculty who are national leaders in their clinical, research and legal ART related fields
- MORE learning opportunities for mental health, nursing and other ART professionals for integrative psychosocial issues in third party reproduction
- MORE interactive and case based learning
- MORE Live Psychology Lab focusing on an intrafamilial ovum donor case, utilizing actors, lawyers and mental health professionals with small group participation
- MORE socializing opportunities- including cocktail reception, dinner, and evening events!
- A NEW and improved location as we’ve grown!
To see the full program, faculty bios and registration, please visit our website at www.jeffersoninfertilitycounseling2018.com
REGISTER TODAY to take advantage of the Early Bird reduced registration rates!
For any questions regarding the conference, please contact Andrea Braverman, PhD at email@example.com.