Description: Are you a medical student? Have you ever wondered what the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility is all about? This webinar will introduce medical students to the REI field and stimulate curiosity about the field. This is an opportunity for medical students to learn from our members:
• What does an REI do?
• How do I train to be an REI?
• Virtual lab tour of a working IVF lab
Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity to gain insight in a field you will receive minimal exposure to during ObGyn clerkship!
Describe the clinical scope and day to day work of an REI subspecialist
Describe the training involved becoming an REI
Describe the cutting-edge research occurring in REI field
Moderator: Winifred Mak, MD, PhD, REI Fellowship Program Director University of Texas Health Science Center
- Dr. Christopher Herndon – Associate Professor, REI, University of Washington
- Dr. Rani Fritz – Assistant Professor, REI, NYU Langone
- Dr. Valary Raup – Assistant Professor, Urology, NYU Langone
- Dr. Zachary Walker – 2nd REI fellow, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Dr. Arthur Chang – Professor, IVF lab director, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio